At Sugar Bliss Cake Decorating Company we understand and respect concerns about privacy and security when shopping online. This policy sets out how we use and protect any personal information that you give us whilst using this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may wish to check this section from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2012. "We/our/us" refer to Sugar Bliss Cake Decorating Company at their address 1707 High Street, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 0LN.
What information do we collect?
When you make a purchase we will collect credit card information. However, your credit card information will not be stored on our website for security reasons.
To provide our customers with an online account to place an order on our website, we will collect, use and store your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address.
We may collect the following information on our website:
• your name and contact information including you or your company’s details, email address, postal address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers;
• any questions, comments or responses which you may submit online via this website;
• any upcoming events happening around your community e.g. community fayres etc where we can assist in providing cake decorating or sugarcrafting materials;
• information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with information about our products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• our internal record keeping;
• to conduct internal data analysis;
• to improve our products and services;
• to add any events happening around your community e.g. community fayres etc where we can assist in providing cake decorating or sugarcrafting materials onto our online “calendar of events”;
• to respond to any questions, comments or responses which you may submit to us via this website;
• to enable our sales staff to get in touch with you if you have requested for us to do so; and
• We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service.
Whom do we share this information with?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries, parent company, purchaser or potential purchaser of our business unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected?
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our data protection compliance officer at Sugar Bliss Cake Craft Company at their address 1707 High Street, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 0LN. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
How do I remove my information?
If you would prefer to not receive our emails, please follow the removal instructions at the bottom of the next email that you receive from Sugar Bliss.
You may also contact us as follows:
• By Email: email@example.com
• By Phone: +44 (0) 1564 774 223.
• By Post: Sugar Bliss Cake Decorating Company,1707 High Street, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 0LN.
Please include your name and address as it appears on the email or postal mail you received from us and indicate ‘Do no contact me by (email)/(post)’. Please note that if you make purchases from our website, we will confirm your order by email, and we may need to contact you by phone, email or postal mail with other questions regarding your order.
How is my personal information protected?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Does Sugarbliss Cake Decorating Company link to other sites?
We may link to other websites, which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.